// Dari Mata Kecilku..

(c) Dari Mata Kecilku Photography 2009. All Rights Reserved.

Us =)


• Abil Suriati – Tiara

• [F] - Moggie

• Acai - Zizik & Sisik


• Mumu - Hj Bagol

Previous posts


Gotcha

Black & White~

candid shot of my friend lighting his ciggar~






I captured this picture after my grandmother got back from the hospital.this is the first time i handled my new Canon EOS 400D, and took this opportunity to potrait my grandmother's picture.i asked her later what's been bugging her mind and all she said that she didnt know if she can make it for next year's Ramadhan. i burst into tears.

Labels:

snapped by DariMataKecilKu @ 9:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Updates



email add ; Dahanpohon@gmail.com

Click-Click Talks





Hips Don’t Lie



Ours =)

Blog Archives
Photog